Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Race Is On!

I recently announced that I've been nominated for a Reader's Choice Award for Best Local Radio Personality in the Ft. Wayne market! This in itself is a phenomenal honor, (I was beyond shocked to learn of my nomination!) and I can only imagine how rad it would be if Dirty Glitter listeners won the honor right beside me!

This is a MAJOR step in getting independent music the recognition it deserves. As you know, I started Dirty Glitter on the premise of giving indie bands and musicians a platform to blast their voice to the world and to get in front of the masses in the best way possible.

Since then my journey has taken me on adventures I never thought possible and I've taken each and every one of you with me, because YOU make Dirty Glitter what it is and what it will always be. This nomination, and possible win, are not only mine, but also YOURS.

Voting has officially started and runs until July 30th! Voting is SUPER simple: click here and follow these three steps, complete with pics...because let's face it, who has time to read?! ;)

One vote per computer and phone so be sure to be creative and ask your friends to join the revolution and show the world what indie music is all about! Fun fact about all of this: I am the ONLY  indie DJ against about of corporate stiffs. How rad is that?! 

Also, be sure to check out the other categories and vote for Jammerzine.com and Jammer Direct as they are some pretty amazing people to work with and I am beyond honored to call them family!

xoxo- Brody.



No comments:

Post a Comment